Learn about the steps we take to secure your online information.
- RSA Secured. RSA is the premiere provider of security solutions and is the chosen security partner of more than 90 percent of Fortune 500 companies. RSA provides Multi-Factor Authentication for Desktop Banking users, ensuring that our members’ accounts are securely accessed by only authorized individuals.
- Password + PIN Logon Security. Mid American requires a password and a PIN for online account access, further enhancing security.
- Server security. Our Desktop Banking server is protected from unauthorized online entry by state-of-the-art firewall technology. Our system also deploys 128-bit encryption, which is the strongest Secure Socket Layer encryption in the world. Click here for a list of compatible Web browsers.
- Timed log off. Desktop Banking will automatically log you off after 7 minutes of inactivity, which reduces the risk of others accessing your account from your unattended computer.
- Truncated account number. Only the last four digits of your account number are displayed on-screen. This protects your account number from unintended viewing.