Free tax service provided in February, March
Mid American Credit Union is partnering with Consumer Credit Counseling Service to offer free VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) services to members who qualify.
The VITA program offers free tax help for those earning generally $52,000 or less annually and who can’t prepare their own tax returns.
A VITA-trained volunteer will be available at three of Mid American’s Wichita branches during the following times:
- 1-5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11, 8404 W. Kellogg
- 1-5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2993 N. Webb Road
- 9 a.m.-noon, Saturday, Feb. 22, 8404 W. Kellogg
- 1-5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25, 8404 W. Kellogg
- 1-5 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2993 N. Webb Road
- 1-5 p.m. Tuesday, March 11, 2433 W. 31st St. South
- 1-5 p.m. March 18, 8404 W. Kellogg
Free electronic filing e-filing) of both state and federal income tax returns is offered. For faster delivery of tax refunds, direct deposit into a member’s account is recommended.
|< Prev||Next >|