Find Your Role at Mid American Credit Union
At Mid American we care about people. Whether it's making sure we provide excellent service to our members or providing a supportive work environment, we put a priority on serving others.
Are you ready to work somewhere you can make a difference and work with the community?
As a not-for-profit credit union, we help members with their finances. Our employees appreciate the many perks of the job with emphasis placed on a work/family balance.
Join our team and you will appreciate competitive pay and great benefits:
- Enjoy the day off on most federal holidays. After your first year, we'll also pay for you to take the day off on your birthday.
- We provide benefits to part-time and full-time employees.
- We contribute to your Health Savings Account and 401(k).
- You'll receive paid vacation, health benefits, and short-term disability.
- YMCA employee discount.
- College tuition reimbursement.
- Provided professional development opportunities.
- Supportive, professional but fun work environment.
Mid American Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law.