What is Google Pay?
Google Pay™ is a contactless payment technology that makes paying as easy as pulling out your phone. Your card information is never shared with stores because Google Pay doesn't send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment.
How to get started with Google Pay.
With Google Pay, your payments are complete in just a few easy steps:
- Open the Google Pay app
- Tap the + at the bottom
- Use your camera to capture the card information or type it in manually.
- You may be asked to call to verify your identity.
- Use confidentially at over a million locations in the U.S.
Paying with Google Pay is quick and easy.
- Unlock your Android and Google device and hold near the point of sale’s contactless reader.
- A vibration and beep verify your payment information has been sent!