As a Mid American Credit Union member, you are eligible for special, discounted life insurance from our TruStage insurance partner. Whole and term life insurance are available depending on your needs.
Term life insurance provides protection for a certain period of time at affordable rates. If circumstances or needs change, you can convert term insurance to whole live at various specified times.
Whole life insurance protects you for your entire lifetime – and your monthly premium amounts stay the same – and accumulate a cash value that can provide a future source of money.
Here’s a quick comparison:
Term Life Insurance
- Provides protection for 10-, 15-, 20- or 30-year terms or a set number of years depending on your needs
- Offers premiums and benefits that remain the same or vary depending on your policy
- Offers lower monthly premiums to work with your budget
Whole Life Insurance
- Provides permanent coverage for your entire life
- Premiums stay the same throughout your lifetime
- You can borrow against the cash value and use the money for any needs that arise.*
To learn more, get quotes or just explore, visit trustage.com(Opens in a new window).
*Any unpaid balance of the loan, plus interest, is subtracted from the death benefit.
© CUNA Mutual Group, 2012 All Rights Reserved
TruStage™ is a marketing brand used to identify products offered through CMFG Life Insurance Company and programs offered through CMFG Life insurance agencies to credit union members.