Certifcate ShredDay_WebsiteBanner Home_Equity_Website_Banner_Ad_2 moneymatters 2b5072bf-aa4a-2d16-305c-008fd1a24710

Reporting Lost or Stolen VISA Cards

If your VISA debit or credit card is lost or stolen, please call our office immediately at (316) 722-3921, ext. 202 or 1-800-366-6228 (toll-free in Kansas). From there you will be connected to VISA.

You can also call VISA directly. To report your VISA debit card as lost or stolen, call 1-800-554-8969. To report your VISA credit card as lost or stolen, call 1-800-991-4965.


Replacement Visa Check Cards are available instantly by visiting our main office at 8404 W. Kellogg Dr.

Mid American Credit Union8404 West Kellogg DriveWichita, KS 67209316.722.3921Fax 316.722.0920Privacy Policy