A Message to our Members on COVID-19
What We Are Doing
For the protection of our members and employees, all Mid American lobbies are closed. Our drive-thrus are open regular business hours:
- Wichita Drive-Thrus
- Kellogg & Tyler: 7am to 7pm, Mon-Fri; 8am to 2pm, Sat
- Kellogg & Oliver: 7am to 7pm, Mon-Fri; 8am to 2pm, Sat
- 29th & Webb: 7am to 7pm, Mon-Fri; 8am to 2pm, Sat
- 31st & Meridian: 7am to 7pm, Mon-Fri; 8am to 2pm, Sat
- Ark City at 1610 N. Summit: 8:30am to 5pm Mon-Thu; 8:30am to 6pm Fri; 8:30am to 12pm Sat
- Lawrence at 550 N. Wakarusa: 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri; 8am to 2pm Sat
- Overland Park at 9201 W. 87th St.: 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri; 8am to 12pm Sat
For account openings and closings, please call 316-722-3921, then select option #2. If you need a replacement debit, credit or ATM card, please call the same number and selection option #2 to make arrangements. The card can be mailed to you, or you can pick it up in the drive-thru at these branches:
- Wichita Northeast branch at 29th & Webb
- Wichita South branch at 31st & Meridian_
- Lawrence branch at 550 N. Wakarusa
What You Can Do
We encourage you to utilize our remote access tools and other resources for access to your accounts:
- Online banking
- Mobile app
- Mobile Check Deposit
- CO-OP ATM Network
- Contact Center: 316-722-3921, ext. 202
- For account openings and closings and replacement cards, call 316-722-3921, then selection option #2
- Online Help Center
If you are not set up for online banking access, you may do so by clicking “Login” in the upper right corner of this page. Then click the “Sign Up” link. Your email address must be on file with your account in order to self-enroll. If it is not, please call our Contact Center at 316-722-3921, ext. 202.
Economic Impact Payments Information
Learn about the economic impact payments that are being prepared for distribution.
We also recognize that some of our members may be impacted in a manner that could cause financial difficulties. As always, we are here to help and encourage anyone who may be impacted to reach out to us.
Mid American is committed to serving you and your families. Our members are part of our family and together, we will get through this event.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.