What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service provided by Apple, Inc.
It’s easy to use and the more private way to pay since card details are never shared when you use Apple Pay. Instead, Apple Pay creates a unique Device Account Number, encrypting and securely storing it in your Apple device. When you make a purchase, your Device Account Number and a one-time dynamic security code are used to process the payment.
How to get started with Apple Pay.
With Apple Pay, your payments are complete in just a few easy steps:
- Go to Wallet and tap + in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Use your camera to capture the card information or type it in manually.
- You may be asked to call to verify your identity.
- Start using Apply Pay at over a million locations across the U.S.
Paying with Apple Pay is quick and easy.
- Hold your Apple device near the point of sale’s contactless reader with your thumb on the Touch ID.
- A vibration and beep verify your payment information has been sent!
- Tip: Double hit the Home button or side button and this will display default card.