If you like perks, these cards are the perfect choice
A Visa credit card is more than just a convenient way to shop. Our three card options allow you to pile up points with every purchase and redeem them for merchandise, travel services, gift cards and more. Our cards also other Visa extras, including ID theft protection, credit score assistance and free online classes.
- Select Rewards Visa: 9.9% APR1. Our lowest rate Visa for well-qualified cardholders.
- Everyday Rewards Visa: 14.9% APR1. Secured or unsecured cards both feature an everyday low rate.
- Preferred Youth Rewards Visa: 9.9% APR1. An ideal first credit card for young people ages 16-24. Requires adult co-signer.
- No annual fee
- No-fee cash advances2
- No-fee balance transfers3
- ATM access worldwide
- 25-day grace period on purchases (See Visa disclosures)
- 3-D Secure Visa online security protection
- Make payments, get cash advances via Online or Mobile Banking
- Use Rewards Visa for no-fee overdraft transfers to your Mid American checking account4
2Interest begins accruing on date of Cash Advance.
4A minimum of $50 will be transferred to cover a checking account overdraft of $50 or less; maximum transfer amount will be based on your available credit limit.