At Mid American we care about people. Whether it's making sure we provide excellent service to our members or providing a supportive work environment, we put a priority on serving others.
Are you ready to work somewhere you can make a difference and work with the community?
As a not-for-profit credit union, we help members with their finances. Our employees appreciate the many perks of the job with emphasis placed on a work/family balance.
Join our team and you will appreciate competitive pay and great benefits:
- One week paid vacation after 90 days, two more weeks after one year
- Paid day off on most federal holidays, plus your birthday
- Benefits available for part-time and full-time employees
- We contribute to your Health Savings Account and 401(k)
- Health insurance benefits, short- and long-term term disability, and company-paid life insurance
- YMCA employee discount
- College tuition reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive, professional and fun work environment
- This company participates in E-Verify
- The Right to Work
- Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify
- El Derecho a Trabajar
Mid American Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law.