One of the best ways to build your credit and improve your credit score is making loan payments on time. A Score Booster loan helps you accomplish that with no money up-front and a loan rate of only 11.00% APR.1
How It Works
- Open a Mid American direct deposit checking or savings account2 (or have an existing account).
- Choose a monthly payment3 and loan amount that fits your budget.
- Pay off your Score Booster loan over 24 months. Your payments are reported each month to all three major credit bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian.
- Unlock your funds. Once you've paid off your Score Booster loan, your original loan amount becomes yours to spend.
It's easy to start building your credit today. Your application is subject to approval as long as your Mid American account is in good standing, and you do not have an active bankruptcy.
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Score Booster loans are financed at 11.00% APR. Rate effective March 28, 2023.
2Score Booster loans require a Mid American Credit Union direct deposit checking or savings account in order to be eligible. All eligible applicants are subject to approval with the exceptions of a current bankruptcy filing or a charged-off or delinquent Mid American loan or deposit account. There is no penalty if a Score Booster loan is paid off early. Improving your credit score is dependent on your current situation and financial behavior. A Score Booster loan will not remove negative history from your credit report.
3Monthly payments shown are rounded up. Final payment will be less, resulting in the Total Payments amount shown.
Printable application can be submitted by:
- Fax 316-462-5771, attention Rachel Thompson
- Mail to Mid American Credit Union, Attn: Rachel Thompson, 8404 W. Kellogg Dr., Wichita, KS 67209
- For questions, contact Rachel Thompson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are processed within two business days. Please allow seven to ten business days to receive your ATM or debit card, if applicable.